'2020 Mama' Criticized For Bizarre Virus Prevention Measures


 Article: "Really embarrassing..." MAMA's virus prevention incites criticism

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+518] What ㅋㅋㅋ I'd empathize if she was wearing a hazmat conform but dressed similar that? I idea this was a joke

2. [+308] Wow... that's a staff member..? MAMA deserves the criticism for this one

3. [+9] I don't know why fifty-fifty outfits similar this get got to last sexualized. Why non only vesture a hazmat suit? Why become inwards together with then tight? I only actually don't become it, are nosotros all the same inwards 2000? This is the reality of women's rights inwards Korea. 

4. [+4] I idea I was watching an SF movie...

-

Source: Naver

1. [+3,847, -54] It's funny but it also makes me mad. What were they thinking? This isn't appropriate at all for virus prevention. What's amongst the silvery outfit? 

2. [+373, -12] There hasn't been much argue to express joy but they only gave us one.. ^^

3. [+662, -41] It bothered me when I was watching it too. And a lot of them seemed similar they didn't desire to bother amongst sanitizing but they were beingness forced to. And the clothes? What is she supposed to be, a maid?

4. [+64, -2] Tightness of the outfit aside ㅋㅋ I experience similar we'll await dorsum on this together with regret it 100% ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+144, -3] Mnet's similar "we get got to accept preventative attention but nosotros also get got to sexualize women" ㅋㅋㅋ wake up, y'all ajusshis...

6. [+63, -4] It's bad plenty that they all the same held the ceremony inwards the middle of a pandemic but to claim that they were next prevention rules past times dressing somebody upward similar that makes no sense. Other countries could last watching this, why would y'all clothes somebody upward similar that?

-

No comments for "'2020 Mama' Criticized For Bizarre Virus Prevention Measures"