Sulli's Friend Of Xv Years Points Out The Mother's Greed All Her Life


Article: 15 yr friend of Sulli posts, "Sulli's woman bring upward cutting contact alongside her over money, in addition to she's yet at it..."

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

1. [+598, -7] This province of affairs reminds me of Jang Yoon Jung in addition to her mother. Little Sulli sacrificed her youth to brand coin through elbow grease in addition to blood, in addition to I wonder where it all went? When her woman bring upward chose to cutting contact alongside her, I wonder if she fifty-fifty gave a cent of that coin dorsum to her? I experience then bad for Sulli in addition to how much resentment she was filled alongside almost her ain family. I promise her ain oppas are making their ain coin now?

2. [+364, -7] The 2nd I started reading articles almost Sulli's mother, I but had a gut feeling that she saw Sulli every bit a source of money. Imagine the hurting Sulli had to endure at the hands of her mother's greed. I empathise what this friend is trying to nation because my ain woman bring upward is the same way. I don't regret sacrificing myself for my solid unit of measurement because they're solid unit of measurement later all but all parents aren't cutting from the same cloth. I'm glad this friend is standing upward for her.

3. [+312, -11] Sulli cried for a calendar week later she harmed herself... did her woman bring upward never intend to rush to her side? I experience similar mothers who genuinely assist almost their children in addition to experience pathetic for them don't remarry. Remarrying is non a bad thing in addition to people select a correct to pursue their ain happiness but I don't intend that I could create that inwards the facial expression upward of a miss who spent her youth bringing dwelling coin in addition to suffering because of that. When I heard that her woman bring upward was the i managing her money, I but had a feeling that she must've been similar Jang Yoon Jung's mother. In the end, it's but Sulli that nosotros experience bad for.

4. [+336, -49] Sulli seemed to select been the happiest inwards the 3 years she was alongside Choiza... her solid unit of measurement should move grateful to him

5. [+119, -1] Family is ultimately where your identity in addition to source of forcefulness stems from inwards life, in addition to I could tell that Sulli was lacking inwards those things. I wonder how her solid unit of measurement couldn't regard that? Even a stranger similar me could regard that Sulli was starved for affection. Sulli's mother... y'all actually intend Sulli died because she broke upward alongside a man? You create realize that most people intermission upward alongside their get-go loves in addition to proceed on to second, tertiary loves, in addition to alive on, right? When life meets obstacles, it's solid unit of measurement that holds y'all up, in addition to Sulli had none of that, all because of you.

6. [+116, -3] I become the feeling that Sulli basically paid to maintain her mother's novel solid unit of measurement afloat. Even inwards the documentary, Sulli had requested that her woman bring upward give her receipts. I but select my doubts that the woman bring upward took proper assist of Sulli when she had some other solid unit of measurement to expect after...

7. [+102, -1] Yeah, I didn't intend it was the loathe comments that was the problem. Sulli has ever left hints almost the lack of solid unit of measurement she had growing up. She was such a beautiful maknae daughter... but her illustration is similar to Jang Yoon Jung in addition to Goo Hara.

8. [+96, -3] When y'all read Sulli's posts dorsum when she was dating Choiza, I actually create intend she was the happiest inwards her life when she was alongside him. She talked almost wanting to recollect these moments no affair what others said... how precious he is to her... Break ups lead house but I intend she was that much lonely too. She belike woke upward later the intermission upward to realize that there's no i some her... All of that is also much to acquit at such a immature age. No affair how many friends y'all have, they can't supplant the void that a solid unit of measurement fills. I want her woman bring upward had been yesteryear her side...

-

No comments for "Sulli's Friend Of Xv Years Points Out The Mother's Greed All Her Life"