Korea Ramps Upwards Efforts Every Minute It Enters Phase 2.5 Of Social Distancing


Article: 'Good chore staying home'

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+1,399, -63] Something most this makes me choke upwards skilful chore to everyone for staying domicile despite how hot it was today

2. [+1,331, -50] 'Good chore staying home' I similar that championship 🥺🥺🥺

3. [+1,170, -54] Ah, why is this making me choke up!!! Let's all cooperate together with win this together!! Republic of Korea fighting!!

4. [+33, -1] My poor married adult woman has been domicile amongst our children for months on end, she's been suffering.. ㅠㅜ

5. [+28, -2] I haven't opened my front end door inwards 2 days, I'm proud of myself

6. [+25, -3] If solely subsequently reading this article, I acquire to wake upwards to a novel article tomorrow proverb the virus is over...

7. [+23, -2] I know that people are all the same going out but in that place are only every bit many of us who are staying home. I trust that nosotros tin strength out trounce this!!

8. [+21, -0] I know that there's a lot of utter most people non staying domicile inwards the media but this weekend has made me realize that in that place are a lot of us staying domicile too. I looked out to my bird parking lot together with saw it filled amongst cars. When I went out for an errand before that night, the highways were basically empty similar it was 1 am. I was rattling touched at how people are listening but also a chip heartbroken at how empty the streets were. Let's all only endure a chip longer, fighting to everyone inwards our country.

9. [+18, -6] It's ever the same people next the rules. Those that don't are all the same going out. Can't stand upwards seeing people on the elevators amongst bibles inwards hand..

10. [+17, -2] The solely fourth dimension I left the family since final calendar week was to throw out the trash. My children kept begging to become out at outset but subsequently I told them that nosotros demand to endure careful because of the virus, they don't fifty-fifty advert it anymore. It's together with thus misfortunate to come across my children quest for my masks fifty-fifty when they're solely going out into the hall ã… ã… 

-

Article: '0 cases' the miracle of a pre-school... "We kept our masks on"

Source: JTBC via Nate

1. [+3,131, -40] I'm proud of them, they're doing improve than the adults a circular of applause for these children who article of apparel their masks together with follow the rules

2. [+2,489, -30] Aigoo, I'm together with thus happy for them. If solely to a greater extent than or less adults who all the same don't acquire it would acquire from you lot guys.

3. [+2,208, -71] Jun Kwang Hoon together with his crazy followers should acquire from this

4. [+72, -2] Us adults are sorry...ã… ã… 

5. [+60, -0] Honestly, children are rattling vigilant most keeping their masks on fifty-fifty inwards pre-school together with simple school. I intend it's because they grew upwards knowing it was natural to article of apparel because of all the fine dust inwards the air. They don't direct hold whatever sick feelings towards it together with volition fifty-fifty hold it on until I direct hold to remind them to direct hold it off in ane lawsuit they acquire home. They fifty-fifty know to launder their hands instantly subsequently an outing Makes me amazed at the pedagogy they're receiving inwards schoolhouse

6. [+42, -1] This province is going backward. Rules that adults should endure next are existence improve performed past times pre-schoolers, sigh ã… ã…  let's delight acquire our acts together.

7. [+40, -1] Thank you lot to the children for next the rules. Please snuff it along maturing every bit you lot are. Our province has a lot to come across together with offering in ane lawsuit you lot grow up. Stay healthy, kids.

8. [+40, -2] Yeah, my neighborhood hasn't had whatever novel cases from our simple school. Kids... are actually together with thus skilful at next the rules. I direct hold no to a greater extent than words to spare for the religious. Can't stand upwards that the elderly basically turned all of our early on efforts into nothing.

9. [+33, -2] I asked my half dozen yr erstwhile for a kiss without thinking together with she covered her oral fissure proverb no, because of the virus... Kids are next the rules to a T, it's us adults who are the employment ㅜㅜ

10. [+32, -2] Props to the teachers... it can't endure an slow chore to constantly direct hold to remind every kid of these rules..

-

No comments for "Korea Ramps Upwards Efforts Every Minute It Enters Phase 2.5 Of Social Distancing"