Gagman Jo Se Ho Struggles Amongst His Unloose Peel Later Losing 17 Kg





Jo Se Ho became a gagman for beingness known for his 'stomach'


Article: Jo Se Ho reveals his trunk later losing 17 kg, unexpected tears

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+4,285, -83] Se Ho-ssi, I'm jealous. You did a dandy job. *pat pat* You're young, you'll accomplish what you lot desire soon.

2. [+1,731, -22] It's tardily to retrieve 17 kg is but a give away but anyone who's dieted volition know that it's no tardily feat also run out on a schedule every solar daytime as well as suppress the natural urge that is hunger.

3. [+1,211, -22] It's okay if your tummy peel sags, it's non similar you'll live on showing it every day. Your mental wellness is of import also therefore hold yourself good as well as alive a salubrious life. You expression much amend than earlier

4. [+957, -81] I had iii kids as well as lost vii kg inwards 3 months later sending my final off to pre-school as well as my tummy peel just... actually makes me desire peel removal surgery, which I don't bring the coin for... as well as because I thorax fed, my breasts expression similar a grandma's... makes me retrieve that humans are no unlike from animalsㅜ

5. [+620, -208] I'd much rather bring a sagging tummy than live on morbidly obese...

6. [+235, -4] I retrieve it's real human of him to present his sagging skin. Most celebrities but lose weight as well as present off their hot novel bodies but he shows every aspect of it. Fighting, Jo Se Ho-ssi.

7. [+129, -5] I promise people don't tell that he's no longer funny because he isn't fat, or that he lost his gag grapheme right away that he lost weight. He did what was best for his health, as well as I promise this motivates others every bit well.

8. [+97, -3] Gagmen larn made fun of for beingness fat, as well as then larn made fun of for losing their charm 1 time they lose weight... delight test losing weight for half dozen months earlier you lot throw insults his way!! He looks dandy every bit he is now!! Find strength!!!

9. [+85, -2] Don't cry. You won a create out against yourself, as well as that's amazing already. I back upward you.

10. [+76, -2] Jo Se Ho ajusshi, what's a few wrinkles on your tummy affair when you lot lost 17 kg, how amazing !! I'm certain working out to a greater extent than volition brand things amend shortly your try inwards losing weight makes it all the to a greater extent than meaningful !!

-

No comments for "Gagman Jo Se Ho Struggles Amongst His Unloose Peel Later Losing 17 Kg"