Noh Minute Woo Denies Dating Rumors Alongside Japanese Actress Ayase Haruka



Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+727, -31] Wow, at that spot were a lot of rumors nigh him beingness gay but I justice he's not. That's fortunate, congrats congrats.

2. [+524, -10] That's instructor Dongjoo from 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho'...

3. [+400, -119] She's an extreme right-winger, he's crazy ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ she'll larn fifty-fifty to a greater extent than extreme if they intermission up

4. [+48, -24] She's ever been ranked #1 of woman someone celebrities inwards Nihon in addition to has a history of beingness right-wing in addition to glamorizing the majestic flag. It's surprising that he would appointment someone similar that.

5. [+45, -18] She's a full right-winger. Nihon may welcome their human relationship but non us.

6. [+40, -2] I couldn't stand upwards watching this b*tch on a Japanese documentary glamorizing the Pacific War in addition to crying tears every bit if they were the victims ã…‹

7. [+36, -2] She represents right-wingers in addition to anti-Korean regard out of all the Japanese actresses. I incertitude someone similar her would appointment a Korean man.

8. [+35, -3] If this were ever true, her picture would hold upwards ruined inwards Nihon too. I'm certain it's a daze to the Japanese that these rumors ever fifty-fifty existed. Her dating a Korean? She'd never acknowledge it.

9. [+23, -1] There's merely no way... Ayase Haruka is a occur figure inwards Nihon correct now...

10. [+20, -3] After reading the article, it sounds similar they're at to the lowest degree friends, which I discovery surprising plenty already.

11. [+14, -1] Noh Min Woo gets assumed to hold upwards gay because of his fashion or brand upwards mode but he said inwards an interview that he's totally into girls ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ he merely actually loves himself in addition to dolling himself up

12. [+12, -1] I don't know much nigh Japanese actors but I retrieve her because she's ever mentioned for beingness famous every bit a right-winger

-

No comments for "Noh Minute Woo Denies Dating Rumors Alongside Japanese Actress Ayase Haruka"