X1's Cha Junho Defendant Of Bullying Inward Simple School





Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+640, -15] Seems similar bullying is a trend. SISTAR should hold out investigated i time again too.

2. [+565, -7] School bullying tin sack never hold out justified.. middle together with high schoolers, accept a proficient expect don't produce anything you'll regret i time yous larn older together with never role violence inward schoolhouse

3. [+472, -7] He needs to halt hiding behind his way piece waiting for this to all transcend past times together with footstep upwards himself together with clarify what happened amongst his ain mouth

4. [+22, -1] He'll likely reach a one-half hearted apology together with become dorsum to promos ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+18, -5] He has that similar aspect upwards physiognomy to Hot Blood Kangho...

6. [+16, -0] SISTAR actually needs to hold out grateful that they debuted every bit early on every bit they did ã…¡ã…¡

7. [+13, -2] Well, nosotros don't know the truth behind what happened all the same but he meliorate non hold out thinking of coming upwards amongst an excuse similar "I was young, I idea I was joking around"... People actually endure from severe low together with social anxiety from existence bullied, together with it's unfair that they should hold out tormented from watching their bang-up on TV all the time.

8. [+12, -1] I think he got pop on 'Produce' for having an innocent icon too

9. [+8, -3] Stupid fangirls are no dissimilar from cult believers together with therefore they'll start anything off past times denying it get-go ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

10. [+6, -3] I never idea of Cha Junho every bit that type from his image, together with therefore was it all fake?

-

No comments for "X1's Cha Junho Defendant Of Bullying Inward Simple School"