'When The Camellia Blooms' In Addition To Bong Joon Ho Win Daesangs At The 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards
Article: [2020 Baeksang Arts Awards] Bong Joon Ho together with 'When the Camellia Blooms' win daesang
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+667, -49] I can't believe 'Hospital Playlist' didn't win anything ㅜㅜ how unfortunate, it's my best drama
2. [+608, -69] I concur amongst 'Camellia' winning.. best drama of my life
3. [+482, -52] I concur amongst 'Camellia'
4. [+54, -4] The scriptwriter for 'Camellia' wrote such a potent storyline.. miserable well-nigh 'Hyena', though.. The contest amid the manful someone leads was equally good strong.. miserable well-nigh 'Hospital Playlist' equally well...
5. [+48, -6] Kang Haneul's acting was peachy inwards 'Camellia'
6. [+42, -4] I assumed Kim Hee Ae would win daesang simply it alone counts dramas upwardly to Apr 30th. Sad well-nigh Park Hae Joon equally well.
7. [+35, -8] 'When the Camellia Blooms' is seriously the best drama of my life ã… ã… the alone drama that could heal my wounds.. Every unmarried trouble consoled me together with gave me strength. It felt similar my ain basis had changed equally good ã… ã…
8. [+34, -7] I know people don't e'er concur amongst how these awards are given out simply I personally concur amongst 'Parasite' together with 'Camellia' winning daesang... 'Camellia' was the best drama of my life. I did mean value that exceed excellence would've gone to Hyun Bin or Park Seo Joon then I was surprised when it wasn't.
9. [+28, -5] Maybe because Netflix isn't Korean simply I'm miserable that 'Kingdom' didn't win anything ã… ã…
10. [+27, -6] It would've been peachy if they gave best TV screenplay to 'Hospital Playlist'..
-

No comments for "'When The Camellia Blooms' In Addition To Bong Joon Ho Win Daesangs At The 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards"
Post a Comment