'Reply 1988' Stars Give-Up The Ghost Together For Reunion Photos
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+1,119, -32] Everyone looks good, I'm certain they're all withal friends because they all accept nifty personalities
2. [+877, -72] What near Junyeol in addition to Jungbong ã… ã… ã… ã…
3. [+662, -28] The best drama of my life ♡ Hoping that the friendship of the Ssangmundong identify unit of measurement lasts forever ^♡^
4. [+88, -2] Ah, Park Bogum is in addition to thus cute happy to run across that their friendship is withal ongoing wishing everyone the best!!!
5. [+83, -0] This in addition to thus heartwarming to see, in addition to Park Bogum is in addition to thus cute ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
6. [+67, -0] Feels similar I merely watched the drama yesterday but it's already been five years since it's been over... fourth dimension flies ã… ã…
7. [+66, -1] I actually loved the drama. I never experience nostalgic for it when I run across pictures of them individually but seeing them all together is getting me inwards the feels.
8. [+55, -5] This made me grin automatically...
9. [+49, -0] They all expect great. Can't believe it's already been five years, fourth dimension flies in addition to thus fast. Taek is what made me bring together the fandom. I missy the drama.
10. [+43, -2] The best drama of my life...! I'll ever lookout anything past times Shin Won Ho PD ever since watching 'Reply 1988'.
-



No comments for "'Reply 1988' Stars Give-Up The Ghost Together For Reunion Photos"
Post a Comment